Last Updated : 3 month ago
Package : com.microsoft.office.officehubrow
Size : 92.3MB
Version : 16.0.12130.20272
Installs : 210
Install Office Mobile from Google Play
Office Mobile is rated 8 out of 10 App in Productivity category. The App gives the multiple user friendly features on Productivity for Android Phones. For more informations about Office Mobile you could visit Microsoft Corporation official website. Office Mobile - Early access Android is available in .apk file with us, Download the App package free of cost. Recently the version updated to 16.0.12130.20272, you can find the old version of this com.microsoft.office.officehubrow.Read More ...
The App is installed more than 210 times on our online portal. The Size of apk file is 92.3MB for Android, for less size you can try lite version. Related and alternate pro Apps for Office Mobile are 9Apps, App Translator, Firefox Lockbox, Spark, CamScanner Official, Firefox Preview, etc.
Introducing the new Office app, designed to be your go-to productivity app on a phone.
This new app combines the Word, Excel, and PowerPoint apps you know and rely on, with new capabilities that harness the unique strengths of mobile devices to create a simpler, yet more powerful Office experience for the phone.
Word, Excel, and PowerPoint combined in one app:
• Create, edit, and work together on documents with others in real-time.
• Store and access documents in the cloud or on your device.
• Easily access recent and frequently used Word, Excel, PowerPoint files stored in the cloud or on your device.
• Search for documents stored in the cloud, on your phone, or across your organization (if using a work account).
Uniquely mobile ways that make document creation easier:
• Snap a picture of a document and turn it into an editable Word file with the press of a button.
• Transform a picture of a table into an Excel spreadsheet so you can work with the data.
• Let PowerPoint help you design a presentation by simply selecting the pictures you want to use from your phone.
• Create automatically enhanced digital images of whiteboards and documents with Office Lens features integrated into the app.
Quickly perform common mobile tasks with in-built Actions:
• Instantly create PDFs from photos or Word, Excel, and PowerPoint documents.
• Sign PDFs using your finger.
• Quickly jot down ideas and notes with Sticky Notes.
• Easily transfer files between your phone and computer or share instantly with nearby mobile devices.
• Scan QR codes to open links.
Anyone can download the Office app for free and start using it right away – no need to sign in. However, simply logging in with a personal, work, or school Microsoft Account will enable you to access and save documents on OneDrive and SharePoint.
The Office app is in Public Preview and currently only available on phones.
� OS version: Last 4 major versions of Android running an ARM-based or Intel x86 processor
� 1 GB RAM or above
Updates & fixes